Immunity Puts the I in Thrive
Boost Your Immune System
Right now, our immune systems need all the help they can get. Every day, they protect us from bacteria, viruses, parasites and so much more. Our immune systems are the first line of defense when we get sick, and keeping it in tip-top shape is key to staying healthy. Diet, nutrition, getting enough sleep, personal hygiene and a variety of other factors play into ensuring our immune systems are ready to go to bat for us. So why not give it a boost?
Our Immunity boosting therapy helps strengthen your immune system, protects against infection, lessens the duration of illness, and improves healing time. It’s jam-packed with antioxidants, vitamins, and the nutrients your body needs to fight back when you need it most.
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) is commonly found in citrus fruits and leafy vegetables. It’s important for good bone health, restoring connective tissues and muscles, and for the production of red blood cells. Some animals can make their own vitamin C, but not humans! Ascorbic Acid plays a crucial role in helping our bodies maintain proper immune function. That’s why our Immunity boosting therapy is infused with all of the vitamin C your body needs to keep running at peak virus and bacteria-fighting performance.
Our Vitamin-B Complex is composed of eight different B vitamins.
- B-1 (Thiamine) - Helps the body turn carbohydrates into energy.
- B-2 (Riboflavin) - Helps build amino acids, assists in cellular energy production, and supports the function of the nervous system.
- B-3 (Niacin) - Boosts enzymes involved in critical cellular functions, lowers cholesterol, and has antioxidative and anti-inflammatory properties.
- B-5 (Pantothenic acid) - Helps build red blood cells, synthesizes and metabolizes fats, proteins, and coenzyme A, and aids in nervous system and liver functions.
- B-6 (Pyridoxine) - Helps produce neurotransmitters, serotonin, and norepinephrine and in producing hemoglobin.
- B-7 (Biotin) - Promotes healthy hair, skin, eyes, liver, and nervous system function.
- B-9 (Folic acid) - Helps in the production of red and white blood cells, DNA, RNA and converting carbohydrates into energy.
- B-12 (Cobalamin) - Promotes nerve tissue health, boost brain function, and red blood cell production.
This army of vitamins is the foundation of a healthy body and has a direct impact on your energy levels, brain function, and cellular metabolism. Vitamin-B complex is particularly important for pregnant women, as it promotes healthy fetal brain development and can reduce the risk of birth defects.
Zinc is a mineral that plays a crucial role in the proper functioning of your immune system, along with promoting a healthy metabolism. As a key nutrient, zinc is essential for maintaining the integrity of skin, healing wounds more quickly and supports normal body growth. Some research suggests that due to its anti-inflammatory properties that Zinc may reduce the chance of chronic inflammatory disease. Studies say that zinc may help the body fight the common cold, and reduce the chance of respiratory infections in individuals, particularly children.
Don’t just survive, THRIVE! Get your Immunity infusion today!