Hydrate Your Body For Better Health
Did you know that the human body is roughly 60% water? On average, we only drink about 1.8 cups of water a day, and that’s not enough! Being dehydrated can cause a wide array of problems, including muscle cramps, thirst, heart palpitations, decreased brain function, fatigue, headaches, and more. Dehydration doesn’t only happen when we’re sick. While being under the weather can cause us to become dehydrated, we’re more likely to get dehydrated during an average day doing normal activities like sweating or by simply forgetting to drink.
Our Hydration therapy helps fill in the gaps when you just can’t get enough water during the day. It quickly rehydrates and nourishes your body with essential vitamins, fighting fatigue, reducing inflammation, and helping you to focus so you can be at your very best, every day.
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) is commonly found in citrus fruits and leafy vegetables. It’s important for good bone health, restoring connective tissues and muscles, and for the production of red blood cells. Some animals can make their own vitamin C, but not humans! Ascorbic Acid is a key nutrient in helping us stay hydrated throughout the day. Vitamin C can act as an antioxidant, protecting your cells from free-radical damage and aids in the absorption of iron, as well as the creation of collagen. Our hydration therapy is packed with all of the ascorbic acid your body needs to help you feel your glowing best!
Our Vitamin-B Complex is composed of five different B vitamins.
- B-1 (Thiamine) - Helps the body turn carbohydrates into energy.
- B-2 (Riboflavin) - Helps build amino acids, assists in cellular energy production, and supports the function of the nervous system.
- B-3 (Niacin) - Boosts enzymes involved in critical cellular functions, lowers cholesterol, and has antioxidative and anti-inflammatory properties..
- B-5 (Pantothenic acid) - Helps build red blood cells, synthesizes and metabolizes fats, proteins, and coenzyme A, and aids in the nervous system and liver functions.
- B-6 (Pyridoxine) - Helps produce neurotransmitters, serotonin, and norepinephrine and in producing hemoglobin.
These essential vitamins are the foundation of a healthy body and have a direct impact on your energy levels, brain function, and cellular metabolism. The vitamin-B complex is a vital part of maintaining optimal hydration and health.
Restorative Mineral Blend
Our restorative mineral blend is packed with electrolytes and essential minerals that help rehydrate you when you need that extra boost.
- Magnesium - An Alkaline earth metal critical for healthy muscle function and the energy our bodies produce. You lose magnesium through sweating and peeing.
- Sodium - Commonly found in nature as salt. Crucial to the function of our nervous system. It regulates blood pressure, our pH, and helps ensure our cells get enough water.
- Manganese - Helps form antioxidants that shield the body from free radicals. It also helps heal wounds, reduces blood sugar, and supports bone health.
- Copper - Essential in the creation of red blood cells. Boosts immune function, collagen production, and cardiovascular health.
- Selenium - Powerful antioxidant that promotes heart health, improved mental health, as well as thyroid and immune function.
Don’t just survive, THRIVE! Get your Hydration infusion today!